Here is some great Tips & Advice to make your fair experience a success. Remember, don't give up.
- Greet your Clients & Customers, Don't just sit there. Smile, give them a handshake, look at their faces, hand them a flyer, tell them what you do. You have 11 seconds to sell them YOU.
- Make your vendor table look professional and customize it to you. Your table is your calling card, your business card. Make it simple and unique. Make them feel comfortable. Change your table, until it brings clients to you. Once you found your style, then stick with it. Don't be afraid to explore.
- Get off of your devices, yes. Turn that phone down or get off of your laptop or anything distractive. Clients will not come to you, if they see that your busy. They think, you are doing something important. So they will pass you by. The more you focus on your event, the more clients will come your way.
- Collect those names, emails, address, You've hit the jackpot by that this information. They will and can become your clients for life. Send them notes, ideas, event information and anything that will bring clients to you.
- Remember, this is your business, this is your job. So treat it that way. Don't come with an attitude that it's not your life or your job. It is, so keep it in that level.
- Go with the attitude that you are going to help. Give it your all. Don't go there that you are only going to make money and nothing else. If you do that, you will lose out. When you go into the work mode instead of the money mode. You will gain more.
- Advertise to all you know and seek that you are at the event. Don't just depend on the event coordinator. YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE AT AN EVENT AND TELL THEM WHICH ONE. You will get more clients the more you tell them where your at. The more they will take the time and come to you. TELL THEM.